Cambria Leann

Sunday, August 30, 2009

08/30/09



If you didn't notice.. there is a new quote at the top of my page..
"When happiness seems to be nowhere around, remember.. it's waiting to be found"

This quote was given to me by my English teacher.
It's a reminder that there is always happiness in our lives.
Sometimes we cover up that happiness with everything bad, or wrong going on in our lives.

Why is it that we are so easily able to name off everything bad in our lives?
But we have to ponder to remember the good.

I challenge you to think about all the good in your life.
Make a list, or whatever. Ponder it.
Maybe just in doing so you'll actually realise there is happiness in a lot of things.

2 comments:

Jo Dee said...

thanks for the reminder! Sure miss ya around here!

Brianne said...

Cami,
I am making a list.
I am going to have the kids make lists too.
It is good to stop and see the happiness all around you.
Love,
Brianne