Cambria Leann

Monday, February 16, 2009

A year of change.


Last week marked the year of a beginning.
A creation of life.
Looking back over last year, I have seen much change.
Not just in myself, but in others.
I am grateful for the out come.
For Lily, Trevor, Brianne, Brennan, Bella, Claire.
For my family, and for those amazing friends.
I am grateful for this experience.
I am grateful for my life.
The life I have to live.
There is so much I want to do,
and I am ready to begin to make steps to get there.

Happy 3 months Lily.

2 comments:

Norma said...

She is beautiful Cami!

Brianne said...

Cami,

It's so amazing that you are able to be grateful for all of the many things from this last year. Gratitude is a gift and a talent and being grateful for the trials in our lives can bring us happiness in the long run. We are so grateful to have you forever linked to our family and our lives. Lily brings us such joy!