Cambria Leann

Thursday, July 16, 2009

3 weeks left

The last week and a half has been a big blur..
I am in and out of class all day long.
I feel like all I do is EAT SLEEP MATH,funny thing is that the program made shirts that say this.
I am writing this on a qucik break between taking a final for my online class, and going to chee practice that I have missed despertley! I was super sad I couldn't go last week.
But I am alive and moving, and have made it through almost 2 weeks! 3 more to go!

Main things on my mind when I am not doing 10 hours of math include,

College? -Where am I going to go.. what am I going to do?
Lily's amazing family! -I can't believe she's fully crawling! I hope the farm is well!
My family- this week I have called my Dad a few time just because I want to talk..
New found friendships
Dreams- Why do I keep waking up in the middle of them?,, I feel bad for everyone who keeps telling me they are dreaming math..
Stinky - I miss my baby
Cheer - I am super sad I missed last week so glad I'm going tonight
Group- I miss all the girls!
Kendal- I feel like I haven't seen her in month

As well as others.


3 weeks and one day.. I can't believe I'm counting down...

No comments: