Cambria Leann

Monday, November 24, 2008

Stinky


This is my baby Stinky. You may think it's pretty funny I call him "My Baby", but in many ways that's what he is. He's the pet that is my constant companion. His bed is my bed, as his room is my room. Most mornings I wake up to him sleeping at my feet; between them all cuddled up if my blanket isn't covering them. If he is not at my feet it's most likely because I kicked him in the middle of the night and he got frustrated. When that happens, I find him on my couch next to my bed; cuddled up on anything that I left there. He cries at my door when I close it and he's locked out. He goes wondering through my house searching for me, crying and wining. He's my little buddy, who puts smiles on my face.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I'm so excited that you started a blog I can look at!
I LOVED the pictures of the adoptive family you chose, they are super cute.
I don't know if it will mean much to you but Ryan and I are so proud of you. You are an amazing women and we love you so much.