Cambria Leann

Monday, March 9, 2009

Positives


Positive Accomplishments:

My Team is still undefeated. And we are once again most entertaining. (03-07-09 -> Jamfest in Tucson)

I ran 4 extra pacers in weight training then I did 2 months ago, on Friday.

My body fat is down 2.6%

I have lost 6 inches on my waist.

Life is good.

Celebrate it.

And enjoy it to the fullest!

(P.S. waiting to hear back on the Math and Science Honors Program this summer.. I am so hoping I get chosen.. curious what I am talking about?.. http://www.asu.edu/mshp/)

3 comments:

sambonez7 said...

You go girl!!

Suz said...

You are so full of hope and dreams.... fallow your heart! I'm so proud of you!

Katt said...

I am so Proud of you Cami! You are amazingly strong. If your ever having a low day it never shows. I look up to you for your strength!

Glad so see your happy and living and loving life! Lilly is so cute!